Michael Hansmeyer is taking the design world to another level by using algorithms in the arena of architecture. I came across his work in some magazine and was floored by the sensual, SHARP and mysterious detail.
We’ve all seen something resembling this in clothing via pleating or some digital printing. But as an architectural column? Yeah, I’ll give you time to figure that out.
- toeeeeeeeeeet reblogged this from laritusse
- fourheadedboy likes this
- michaeljsingh reblogged this from lionza
- ninebluecats reblogged this from lionza
- dustingray likes this
- detribalizedaztec likes this
- youeatdogfood likes this
- marshmallowqueer likes this
- timelessgates likes this
- lionza reblogged this from laritusse
- lionza likes this
- laritusse posted this